Business Plan and Business Credit Master Class
Do you aspire to own your own food truck? Do you have an operational food truck WITHOUT a business plan? This intensive master class will guide you through writing a strategic business plan helping you find financing and establish strong business credit.
In this two-hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to research and write a comprehensive business plan tailored to the food truck industry
- Key elements to include in your plan like menu and pricing strategies, hiring, inventory management, and identifying your ideal customer.
- How to accurately project costs, financing needs, revenue streams, and cash flow
- Where to find funding and financing options for your new food truck venture
- Expert tips for building strong business credit right from the start.
- How to manage business credit and leverage it to grow
- Proven best practices for tracking expenses and revenues.
Whether you’re dreaming of opening your first truck or looking to expand your existing fleet, this immersive master class will equip you with the tools and knowledge to turn your mobile food dreams into reality. You’ll gain invaluable insights into launching and running a profitable food truck company.
What you get:
Private access to the full recording with the Q&A intact!
The Business Plan Builder Spreadsheet
Building Business Credit Guide
Access to the Presentation PowerPoint and PDF notes for download.
Full Transcripts of the Presentation
The Q&A session